- How far in advance do you usually book a wedding?
6 - 18 months prior to the wedding date, the average booking is about 12 months in advance. Don't be shy to ask if your date is available!
- Do you travel outside of Southern California for weddings?
Yes! 100% yes! I love photographing new venues and offer a bare cost for travel (Bare Cost example: the price of travel itself, no charge for time traveled)
- My venue needs all vendors to be insured, are you insured?
Of course, I'm insured and have liability insurance, I have the paperwork if needed.
- How many edited images will I get?
a 1.5 hour session, you will get about 80-110 carefully edited images. An 8 hour wedding, you will get about 700-1000 carefully edited images. Every session and wedding is different, so this isn't a guarantee just an average.
- I want to Book!! How to do I save the date?
A signed contract, $300 retainer fee, as well as at least one in person or Skype consultation is required to secure the day. There's no pushy business pitches during the consultation, it's really a "let's see what your needs are and if you like me" situation. I usually follow up about a week later to see what you've decided